Why The San Frantrashco Giants Suck

The San Francisco Giants baseball team won the 2010, 2012 and 2014 World Series. This was supposed to be one of the best baseball teams of the 21st century. The Giants only won the 2014 World Series with actual skill. The others were luck because they played the Rangers and the Tigers. The Giants swept the Rangers 4-0 and beat the Tigers 4-1. Both of these teams are complete trash and have terrible rosters. The 2014 World Series was won because of one player, Madison Bumgarner. He pitched 3 of the 7 games versus the Kansas City Royals, who should have won the series if it wasn’t for Bumgarner. Pitching 3 games is very bad for your arm and Bruce Bochy did not care at all if Bumgarner threw out his arm or not. The funny thing is, the Giants only go into the World Series in 2014 because of a walk-off 3-run home run by a random pinch-hitter, Travis Ishikawa. I happened to be attending this game and thought that the luck was at an all-time high. The Saint Louis Cardinals deserved to be in the Series way more then the San Frantrashco Giants. Please, please don’t get me started with this even year crap.

First of all, Pablo Sandoval was very smart to leave the Giants while he could. He left to go be with his buddy, Hanley Ramirez, over on the Boston Red Sox. While Bumgarner carried the Giants to their 3rd World Series win in 5 years, he is now looking into the rear view mirror and never coming back to his prime years. I’m not even going to get started with Mr. Buster “Overrated” Posey. The only reason he is one of the best catchers in the league is because everyone is insanely garbage. Matt Cain? 2012 was his year and is now awful. Hunter Pence and Joe Panik? Can not do anything since 2012 as well. The only relatively consistent player that Giants have is Brandon Crawford. The All-Star shortstop is one of the best in the league, but is looking into the rear view mirror like his buddy Bumgarner. Oh and just forget about Tim Lincecum. The Giants are going to need to completely rebuild their roster if they ever want to even come close to winning the championship.

The San Frantrashco Giants website: http://sanfrancisco.giants.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=sf

One thought on “Why The San Frantrashco Giants Suck

1. I see your point, yet I strongly disagree with it. I believe it is not just luck and they deserved to win. I wonder how the Blue Jays are doing *cough*. Just wait we’ll see. Why do you have so much dislike for the Giants?